Thursday, September 25, 2008

...a Woman: My Love List

So I thought I would write my "Love List" inspired by Operation Nice. The only catch is you can't mention anyone you know.

I love bookstores and books. I love reading. I love the feel of pen on paper when writing. I love the smell of orange. I love McDonald's vanilla iced coffees. I love time to myself, but I also love when everyone is home. I love holidays. I love that we eat kielbasa, fruit salad and banana breads for breakfast on those days. I love cranking the music in my car and singing at the top of my lungs. I love my Vermont sunsets. I love lilacs. I love a good stretch. I love making someone laugh. I love the spicy scent of summer. I love fresh cut grass. I love fresh A & W rootbeer (the kind you get at A & W- not from the store). I love a simple hot fudge sundae. Apparently I love food. I love taking photos. I love photojournalistic wedding photos. I love weddings. Paper. Designing. I love the movie "Field of Dreams". I love that it makes me cry every single time I watch it. I love classic Winnie the Pooh. I love getting flowers. I love french onion dip and chips (it's a sickness). I love little kid belly laughs. I love a good dirty joke. I love getting bookstore gift certificates (it's my favorite gift). I love the smell of baking bread, and having a hot slice with butter. I love playing sports- especially softball. I love crisp autumn days that are filled with sunshine. I secretly love snow (for a little while anyway). I have found I love gardening. I love playing the piano. I love the first day of the year when you can wear shorts. I love hugs. I love beagles (well, animals in general, but really love beagles). I love collecting barbie dolls, and I love that this always surprises people.

No comments: