Tuesday, February 3, 2009

a Mom...Favorite Moments

Yesterday: Rho kept asking me how to add things together. It started with numbers- what's 4 + 2, what's 10+10+10+10...etc. But then it changed to words and letters. I tried to explain you can't really add letters, so then he asked, "What's chalk + chalk?" Exasperated I answered, " I don't know. What is it?"

To which he prompty replied "Sidewalk chalk."

Which I thought it was a pretty clever response and much better than anything I could've come up with.

This AM: Xan actually making his brother a bottle. I'd ask him to grab one and just fill it up with four ounces, he came out with a bottle, had mixed the formula and was shaking it up like a pro. I quized him three times on how many scoops he'd put in, to which he replied "Two" that sounded more like "Duh!" Alrighty then!

Baby L: discovering how to use his hands in full force. If it ain't nailed down...I don't think it stands a chance. Luckily, he's not crawling yet. Then we're all in trouble.

No comments: