Monday, September 22, 2008

A TV Junkie: New Seasons Start Tonight!!

I'm so flipping excited- the new seasons of "Big Bang Theory", "How I Met Your Mother" and "Heroes" start tonight. I detest summer programming. I hate reality TV for the most part, there's just waaaaay to much of it.

So my predictions:

HIMYM: Stella will say yes, Barney will admit to Lily he loves Robin

BBT: Penny's date with Leonard will be awkward (but this is sort-of a "duh")

Heroes: Claire will lose part of her brain to Sylar, but he won't kill her because she'll be able to regenerate (and she's too integral to the show) and the man who shot Nathan is no other than....yeah, I won't put it here, because 1) it's a biggish spoiler and 2) for some reason I have no controls to change the text color and I don't wanna ruin it for any one. But it's good.

No comments: