Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A Woman...Things I Don't Like, But Think I'm Supposed to

1) Oprah- Girlfriend, I just don't get it

2) "Sex and the City"- maybe it's because for as long as it's been in existence, I've been married, maybe it's because while I can be just as crude and crass as the next truck driver, there's something in Kim Cattrall's delivery that I don't like. So, needless to say, I'm not waiting on pins and needles for the DVD release next week. I'm more excited for "Ironman." I can also add to this list "Lipstick Jungle" and that other all woman show that I'm pretty sure got cancelled anyway

3) Housework- ok, I don't know anyone who really likes it, so this might not count

4) Brad Pitt as a sex symbol, AKA "the man most women would sacrifice their marriage for" I like Pitt as an actor, and think he's wicked funny, but I'm, uh, just not that into him

5)High heels- because I've never been able to figure out how to walk in them, and plus, my feet are huge (size 11s baby) and my heels are narrow, making finding a good fight damn near impossible

6)Danielle Steele- I don't know why, because I love Nora Roberts, but if I had to pick, I'd read a young adult novel any day

7) Cosmo, Vogue, Elle, etc... I'd rather read the TV Guide, though there are some "Cosmo" articles that crack me up


Are there some things that you "should" love but don't?

No comments: